I’m always on the lookout for ways to improve my diet, plans that make sense and will bring balance and nourishment into my life- something about getting older and watching what I eat, I’m always looking for greater and better ways to remain healthy and vital.
And it occurred to me one day what we all need is a good and healthy balanced diet of Creativity. Being creative is just as important as eating well. So, I decided to design a 5 step plan to help you prepare for a one month diet of creativity. Simple, clear, proactive and I think it might catch on. Let me know what you think. Once a week I’ll post a new step. For now, here is the overview of what I’ve called –
5 STEPS TO YOUR 1 MONTH CREATIVITY DIET
Like eating well, being creative is essential to living a healthy balanced life. If you agree with that statement but still haven’t found a way to add creatitity to your daily routine, you may need to go on a Creativity Diet. I’ve designed a five step plan to help you prepare for your month long Creativity Diet. Once you’ve been creative for a month, you’ll never want to go without being creative again.
In future posts I’ll talk about each step in the plan in more detail, but for now, in case you get it and want to get started, here is the diet plan:
- EXAMINE YOUR CREATIVE GOAL What is it you would truly love to achieve? What’s your vision? What’s your secret self that you would like to step towards?
- START WITH ONE CREATIVE PROJECT. Based on what you’ve discovered about your goal, pick one creative project that will get you there. Make it SIMPLE.
- COMMIT TO SHOWING UP FOR ONE MONTH Before your month officially begins make sure you have all the supplies you need.
- KEEP A DAILY JOURNAL Make a note every day of how it’s going as you prepare to go on your creativity diet. Bare minimum, the date and one word to describe how you’re feeling
- COMPARE BEFORE AND AFTER. Before you begin your month on your Creativity Diet re-examine your goal.
I predict after one month you’ll be hooked.
Love yoga? Want to sing? Thinking about writing a song? I’m offering a Yoga and Songwriting Weekend in South of France, Oct 19-21, 2018 (Early Bird discount ends July 1) For info and to register GO HERE.
Receive the latest blog posts directly to your inbox, every Tuesday morning:
I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time by contacting email@example.com or using the 'unsubscribe' link in an email I receive.