October 19-21 2018
Everyone has a song! Join me for 3 days for a life-changing yoga and songwriting experience. Morning and evening yoga sessions and workshops (all led in English) are designed to help you free your voice and dig into your creativity to find your muse.
Experience the joy and the power of finding your song and sharing it with others in a supportive space. No matter what your musical ability, from none to some, come and create, learn, harmonize, share, laugh, heal and sing, all weekend long.
We’ll sing! We’ll Breathe! We’ll write!
During free time, relax and enjoy the natural setting of the Retreat Centre. Gardoussel (‘guardian of the birds’) is a simple, family-run retreat, a magical oasis of calm situated in the beautiful Cévennes mountains of the Gard department (Languedoc region), just 1½ hours by car or train from Nîmes and Montpellier.
For more info
Call 39 347 8506986
Location: Gardoussel Retreat (aka French Paradise!)
Gardoussel is surrounded by 45 acres of meadows and holm oak forests. The Centre is isolated and peaceful with stunning views of the valley in which it lies. The Gardon river meanders across the valley floor that runs through the foot of the property and provides a multitude of bathing pools and idyllic picnic spots. Excellent walking and hiking trails surround the area.
Financial investment in yourself:
includes full retreat weekend of of workshops, and all meals & accommodations, + priceless wonderful experiences
€ 300 Early Bird price until July 31st
€ 350 Regular Price for registration after July 31st 2018
- Yoga - morning and evening sessions, gentle, restorative, and heart-opening.
- Voice and movement exercises - free your body, free your voice, vocal improvisation.
- Lyric Writing Workshop - Linda’s “Mining for Gold Lyric Writing” exercises help you access personal material for your song.
- Song Writing Workshop - Shape your inspired lyrics into a song you’ll be able to share.
- One-on-one mentoring option.
- Performance techniques - We’ll end the weekend with a final performance where you can share your new song and celebrate your creativity.
- 6 Vegetarian Meals - Dinner Friday to lunch on Sunday. Continental-style breakfasts.
- Shared accommodation - 2 single beds in 1 room in traditional gites. Upgrades are additional fee.
Minimum 8 - maximum 12 participants Register online to reserve your spot